[Noisebridge-discuss] Keys to organizational success

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Wed Apr 27 01:48:22 UTC 2011

We didn't use a tool. We dug around in the dirt until we found a rock
that looked like it would fit, then we beat said rock at the problem
repeatedly until it went away. Not sure what happened to the rock, but
it's certainly not sitting on a mantle. If you can even find the rock,
I don't think anything good will come from polishing it.

--
Heph