[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tiny-tux] 3/31/11 Meeting

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Apr 1 08:43:46 UTC 2011

We are so painfully close to getting #Debian on to 3.5" #Chumbys, I
had to wash a brick of uncooked ramen down with diet Coke to keep
going!

Our file system is, in essence, working. We are just fighting a bit
with the init environment. Getting past this should be a small amount
of work (best done on proper food with proper rest levels!)  Next
week, if I haven't already since John gave me his infocast, we will
finish this.

I have file systems, tar balls, etc to post.  Who wants to take the
lead on organizing our files and collaboration tools? Not me. My
collaboration foo is weak.