[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseCache party

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:39:14 UTC 2011

I will gladly donate my 6 un-activated "travel bug" tags which are
trackable on geocaching.com after activation and can be affixed to
arbitrary objects. they look like military dog tags with a tracking
number. i suspect we can simply laser etch the tracking numbers onto
our own in-house-fabricated coins, rather than circulating the tags
themselves.