[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseCache party

Robert Belknap rbelknap at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:03:57 UTC 2011

I have a couple of unactivated dog tags too, as well as some "nano"
sized cache containers which can be used for urban cache hides that I
can bring.

There is also a way to get a series of trackable numbers from
geocaching.com that we could then use. A large enough batch can also
get a custom icon on the website. Here is a link to the groundspeak
forum thread outlining thier custom coin policy:

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?s=9e98806a9cb28af8a51408c364d80405&showtopic=116641

It may not be "kosher" to create custom coins by etching the dog tag
numbers on them. If I get a chance, I'll see what I can dig up on the
site/forums.