[Noisebridge-discuss] Fixing my Glasses

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Apr 11 16:19:21 UTC 2011

    per ryan's fix, check out epoxy glues. also
maybe fiberglass with resin: glue the break together,
wrap a teeny bit of fiberglass around the break,
then use a toothpick or ice cream stick to press
resin into the strands of the fiberglass--careful
of the nose side--not too much and very smooth.
decorate to taste.