[Noisebridge-discuss] Are the Django and Linux Sysadmin Study Groups Active?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Apr 12 08:56:13 UTC 2011

    i'm hoping the official line is that there
is no one running either the django or the linux
study groups. the turing classroom is claimed
for those groups, and for the last couple of
years there's usually been somebody there for
that then, usually more than one person.
    me, i've been sick the last couple of weeks
and stayed away from the place.
    i'm not aware of anyone posting anything on
a regular basis to any mailing lists. you wanna
study that stuff? show up and maybe some others
will be there and you can help them and they you.
    i expect i'll be there tomorrow or friday
and regularly when i'm not sick or otherwise busy.
    there are books and tutorials and some hosts
and a LAN for study group use.