[Noisebridge-discuss] game night

Zach . organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 21:12:13 UTC 2011

I was there that night, partly working on my sound system and I
definitely didn't feel like this was partying.  There were some
regulars to the space and all people that had been there before and
they were drinking some beer and listening to music at a reasonable
volume (on the two small white speakers).  There was someone blasting
techno when I came in actually (on the giant speakers by the sowing
area) which continued on all morning.

There definitely wasn't any
dancing going on and other than being late at night, nothing too
different from regular NB activity.  Nothing was damaged and if
something was knocked over I'm sure it was an accident and promptly
picked up.  Andy's suggestions make a lot of sense.  If people are
being a bother I would attempt to introduce myself and interact on a
friendly basis and ask the volume to be turned down or whatever else is
an issue.

Zach