[Noisebridge-discuss] Compaq Concertos

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:07:36 UTC 2011

There's only one power supply and it appears to not work (unless I picked
the two tablets that were broken to try). Also many of them the plastic
cases are busted, especially around the hinge pivots that causes them to
fall apart. also many have open battery compartments with no covers.

Maybe a few that are in better shape could stick around a while ?