[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking CSS Hottie

Johny Radio
Fri Aug 12 20:06:41 UTC 2011

Need a  CSS hottie, to destroy this website. Destroy in the colloquial sense, meaning, do a great job  :)

http://bayviewfootprints.org/

I realize that's not much info, but if you've a good eye, you can quickly see the issues, like stuff jumps around while loading, and overlapping letters in the search box. If interested, send me a simple price quote with a list of the issues you see.

Also, quote to make the slideshow on this page work in IE. It's a google gadget.
http://www.bvhpradio.org/boom.php

Thanks!
john
(sorry if this posted twice)