[Noisebridge-discuss] Many Learnings! (Free books in the south bay)

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:06:01 UTC 2011

Hey,
So I just moved and I have a bunch of books from college I just don't have
space for. Plus, I'm never going to read them. I would love to give them to
people who will benefit from them.

Sadly, I haven't been to Noisebridge in a long time, and I don't think I'd
have time to go there any time soon to drop them off. Plus, I'm not even
clear if they would be considered useful, as opposed to clutter.

So instead, I mail you all to let you know I have free engineering books for
pickup in the south bay. Claim any or all of the books. I'm not just trying
to "get rid of junk" so don't feel bad claiming only books you'd use. I'll
find homes for them all one way or another. I mean, I am trying to clear
space, so if you know you'll find them a home then by all means take them.

I tried to upload some pics to a post on G+, so if that worked properly,
there are some images of the books here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/106971352551810737566/albums/5643537556350382209

Note they are generally mechanical engineering, math, or robotics related.
So, just up your folks' alleys, I believe.

Also if you're going to be heading back to Noisebridge any time soon, I have
a couple small boxes of neat bits to send that way that I've been hanging on
to for a few years now! I have one box of thin plastic sheets of varying
types that would be handy for the laser cutter, and another box of project
boxes I got for cheap at HSC, but will probably never use. I've love someone
to pick those up too!

Thanks guys,
-Taylor
831-588-7121