[Noisebridge-discuss] Many Learnings! (Free books in the south bay)

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:16:56 UTC 2011

Solid, they're good books! I've replied back to the mailing list so everyone
knows what's being accounted for.

I should be around tomorrow night for pickups. The rest of my week seems to
be up in the air, but I can make time next weekend I'm sure.

Text me so we can set it up. My phone number is in the first post.
-Taylor