[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [Darkroom] MAC ZIP Drive...?

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:01:19 UTC 2011

excuse me

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Morris <cymraegish at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Darkroom] MAC ZIP Drive...?
To: Chris Murphy <chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com>

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Chris Murphy
<chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com>wrote:

> SCSI zip drives will probably work too, but you'll need a Mac tower with an
> Adaptec 2940 SCSI card or similar.

The 2906 card I left in the darkroom will work well. With mac or linux at
least.
There is a tower reserved put away for the dye-sub printer, whatever
happened to that project :(
All you need is drive and cable.

I also have a laptop or two with SCSI (and a drive), so if the OP wants to
get together I can easily read his files, just let me know !

Brian