[Noisebridge-discuss] Stanford Introduction to AI class, online

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:50:35 UTC 2011

Are you signed up ?

How many people around Noisebridge have signed up ?

Are we going to make study group at NB ?

I am signed up, have obtained the book, and am starting to read the book and
get the computer code / software going. Even though I am familiar with some
of the material to various degrees, I have never had a formal AI course, so
I consider this a special opportunity for myself. Hopefully there will be
others around Noisebridge who want to get together on this.

Brian

p.s. people will be given some ranking and grade if they complete all the
work and some sort of official recognition even though it is not Stanford
Credit.