[Noisebridge-discuss] A second projector

aditya bhargava bluemangroupie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 00:05:46 UTC 2011

Hey folks,
Noisebridge has only one working projector right now, and it's causing a
conflict on Monday nights with the Python class (and maybe other nights
too). Would anyone be willing to donate some money towards getting a second
projector? We could probably get one for ~$150 on Craigslist, or a new one
for ~$350 on Amazon. I personally need a projector for my class and maybe
some other classes do too. I use the python interactive prompt a lot in
class for doing examples, and I would lose that ability without a projector.
If you are willing to donate, please send me an email! I can set up a paypal
account or a kickstarter project if there is enough interest.

Adit