[Noisebridge-discuss] A second projector

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Aug 31 00:14:31 UTC 2011

I second Adit's request - if you recall a few weeks ago I got a working
projector from craigslist and set it up in the Church room. We use
them to teach classes, demo projects, and blind presenters! Usually
when I teach ML classes I request donations to Noisebridge and have
raised $25-$75 per class, so the projectors pay for themselves over
time.

  mike