[Noisebridge-discuss] Bathroom 1.0

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 03:46:51 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Dan Cote <terminationshok at gmail.com> wrote:

> The toilet tank does not refill with water. I switched the water off and
> removed the supply line. There was a rubber washer blocking the flow of
> water. I assume it came out of the connector where the supply line connects
> to the tank valve. We need a new washer, but the supply store only had lines
> with washes, not the washer by itself. If anyone can help me get the parts,
> I can fix it.

options in no particular order:

1)Getting a new line for ~$5-$10 (Excel plumbing on South Van Ness btwn 17th
and 18th)

2)rehab the original cone .

3)there could still be spare supply hoses and washers in a green plastic bin
filled with plumbing parts (was located in the facility closet last time I
saw it)