[Noisebridge-discuss] Bathroom 1.0

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 03:19:24 UTC 2011

The toilet tank does not refill with water. I switched the water off and
removed the supply line. There was a rubber washer blocking the flow of
water. I assume it came out of the connector where the supply line connects
to the tank valve. We need a new washer, but the supply store only had lines
with washes, not the washer by itself. If anyone can help me get the parts,
I can fix it.

Don't let anyone assemble it without a washer or with the old washer. The
last thing we need is a flood. The door is marked "Plumbers
Only."