[Noisebridge-discuss] Stanford Introduction to AI Online Class

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Sat Aug 6 07:40:17 UTC 2011

Hey Brian,

Now that you bring it up - yes, I really would like to change
the meetup time for ML, for purely selfish reasons (I can't
make it to Wednesday night meetings starting the end of
this month because I went crazy and became a grad student).

But I was planning on changing the day more formally and
democratically via doodle. Tomorrow I'll put out an email to
everyone about it after doing research on open days in the
church room.

  mike