[Noisebridge-discuss] TALK AND BOOK-SIGNING BY BOB ZEIDMAN AT NOISEBRIDGE TOMORROW NIGHT

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:27:56 UTC 2011

Bob was fairly gracious about it. He's sending us a check for the procedes
from his book sales. I will bring the dough to nb for deposit when it
arrives.

At the end of the day, he was mostly there to inform us all about the patent
system, which, despite the system being a shambles, is something we should
all know about. Learn your enemy's tactics and all that...