[Noisebridge-discuss] linux-y question. Also info on Android Tablets hooking up to FTDI devices.

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:56:59 UTC 2011

You might also investigate existing serial ports on the device, I have no
experience with the galaxy tab, but a quick google came up with this page
saying there's already a serial port, and you just need some tricky
soldering skills to access it:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1010314

This way you wouldn't need to worry about any extra drivers, according to
the post it shows up as /dev/ttySAC2