[Noisebridge-discuss] Thread about classrooms

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:19:50 UTC 2011

Also take into consideration that Andrew is going to try to get us a much
bigger laser cutter. One that I think would go well to be in a new room
where the oyster mushrooms are now. Both rooms would be
elevated separated by a bridge, a noise-  oh wait.

Because there is a lot of crossover between 3D printing and laser cutting,
we were interested in having both in the same place.

Either way, the 3D printers being where they are doesn't work. I work on
the building of the two Prusas every [other] Sunday and every time I work
on them I have to re-jig the entire frames, because people
keep loosening the nuts all over the frames. Quite annoying.

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*