[Noisebridge-discuss] BayThreat conference THIS FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Sun Dec 4 13:25:26 UTC 2011

So I'm the first speaker in the Breaking Track at Baythreat 2011:

http://baythreat.org/speakers.html#travis

I'm wondering if anyone has some voice distorter software, or any
anti-surveillance tech, or any theatrical stuff (costume, LEDs,
etc.) I can do for my talk to set the mood.

BTW, I'll be talking on crypto flaws in web apps, so anything topical
would get extra points.
--
http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/ | "Common sense will not accomplish great
things. Simply become insane and desperate." -- Lord Naoshige, in The Hagakure