[Noisebridge-discuss] BayThreat conference THIS FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:52:36 UTC 2011

go to the spy shop in s.f. ....
they have voice distorters....
should b a droid hack for your phone to do it too if u have droid phone but
haven't checked....
they even sold shit like that @ the halloween shops since they closed try
the costume shop on haight....
also call private investigators and ask where they get them....
bot makers @ the space should be able to hack one quickly if they don't
already have....
don't forget to wear your foil suit and hat....