[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: hosting of noisebridge servers, paying forwith

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Dec 8 19:57:13 UTC 2011

So at last meeting, SuperQ proposed the consensus item that we pay Andy
$1000 for hosting the servers for NB for lo these many years (he's paid for
them out of his own pocket so far). We weren't sure Andy even knew about
the item, and decided instead to offer to take over payment going forward
if Andy and the Treasurer agreed.

Just letting everyone know that Andy politely declined the offer. ALL HAIL
ANDY

d.