[Noisebridge-discuss] Show your project on International TV on Monday night

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:05:43 UTC 2011

Hey Noisebridge People, A French video crew for Canal+ is coming to Noisebridge on Monday evening to capture the dynamic anarchy that is Noisebridge on Monday nights.  Canal+ is a huge French network that shows their programming all over the world. If you will be at Noisebridge and do not want to be on video, then the video team will respect your wishes. Alexandra, the head of this video project, asked me to organize a Show & Tell on Monday night.  If you have a project that you would like to show off to the world, this is a great opportunity to do so!  The project does not need to be totally complete and spiffy.  It has to be something that you love, and something that you can share your enthusiasm for, and explain on video in less than a couple of minutes. If you are interested, all you need to do is show up on Monday night at Noisebridge a few minutes before 7:00pm.  If you can email me offlist also, that will give me an idea of who will be showing what (but it is also fine to just show up on Monday). Best,Mitch.