[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: interview you for San Francisco magazine?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:49:24 UTC 2011

I spoke with a journalist for about an hour tonight who is doing a story for San Francisco Magazine about depression in the geek community and the workplace.  She asked me to forward this blurb to see if there is anyone who would like to share their insights and/or experience.  Please see below.  If you are interested, please contact Liza directly.  Thanks, Mitch.