[Noisebridge-discuss] I broke the bandsaw blade; new ones on their way

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:36:28 UTC 2011

Hi Casey, Thanks for buying new blades!  Way cool of you. For future reference, it's probably a good idea to use our PMB address (2261 Market Street #235-A, San Francisco, CA 94114), rather than the 2169 Mission St address, since mail tends to get lost when it hits the space. Best,Mitch.  ------------------