[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm: JavaScript!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:04:06 UTC 2011

For this week's Frontend Web Development class, we'll be delving into JavaScript. More specifically, we'll be building a Twitter client!

I'll supply the HTML and CSS (which you are free to read and understand on your own):
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class5/noisetwitter.zip
In class, we'll modify this document to become an interactive web application.

We start tomorrow, Monday, 8pm!

Reminder: this class is still open to complete beginners! In fact, this is a very good place to start. But if you want a recap of what we've covered before, please come at 7:30 and I'll go through what we've covered in previous classes.

All details here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development

See you then!
Jeffrey