[Noisebridge-discuss] Replicator Problems

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:40:31 UTC 2011

I was here from 1000 to 1800 and was not able to print anything. On
Wednesday we need to fix a few things. Problems include:

HBP for NutJob is totally broken. I removed it and replaced it with an ABP
for the time being. It was like that when I got here.
Nick's Thing-o-Matic will not heat up very well and can't maintain
temprature. When it does, it heats up about a third of a degree per minute.
The HBP won't heat up enough to make the ABS stick.

Matt and I spent hours working on them to no avail. He managed to get a few
things printed, but we ended up not getting very much work done.

I used three different versions of RepG, a plethora of different settings,
and each time I would solve one problem, another problem would come up.

Additionally, these are currently the only two machines that are even fully
assembled at Noisebridge.

We have some work to do on Wednesday.

I did manage to laser almost every part of the platforms for the RepRaps
George and Gracie.

Cheers. Girr.

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post