[Noisebridge-discuss] MIT Mystery Hunt 2012

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Dec 24 00:46:06 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

Last year Sai was on the team that wrote the MIT Mystery Hunt and he
sent a note to noisebridge-discuss encouraging people to participate.

My team (Codex Alimentarius) won that Hunt and, consequently, we've
been producing the coming year's Hunt, which will take place at MIT
starting on January 13.  Team registration is now open, and it's also
possible to participate from elsewhere as a physically remote member
of a team.

See

http://www.mit.edu/~puzzle/

for more information about the current Hunt.  If you want to be recruited
by an existing team, you can ask to be listed on the List of Unattached
Hunters:

http://www.mit.edu/~puzzle/unattached.html

For more information about the MIT Mystery Hunt, take a look at

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_Mystery_Hunt

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>      |  No haiku patents
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/        |  means I've no incentive to