[Noisebridge-discuss] Editing the Wiki / Photos / Themes

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 02:07:02 UTC 2011

Hey Hackers,

I've been asked to help clean up (edit, make current) the NB Wiki. Lots of
the info is out of date, some new info needs to be added. I could use
another editor or two to help. Drop me a line...

I need to get ahold of a newspaper box for the space. I want to put the
various zines and publications-in-progress there for members and visitors.

A couple ideas for themes or articles: *The Mystery of Zero*, and *Political
Hacktivism. *I* *can elaborate later.

My friend Josh, who I met at NB, took some photos a month or two ago during
the height of the Occu-Frenzy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loveisheroin/tags/noisebridge/ He's got  great
ones of the Occupy camps in the Bay Area, including the raid in Oakland on
Oct. 25.

End of File

T.