[Noisebridge-discuss] The Hideous Remains of Christmas Dinner, and cigarette butts in the oranges

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Dec 29 20:51:28 UTC 2011

Re: The horrible, rotting, stinking, corpse-like remains of Christmas
Dinner which were unwisely put into an extra-large milk crate and then a
giant cardboard box and which weighed about 50 pounds and which rats got
into

Whoever put it in the elevator, you just put it onto the disabled people
who need the elevator to deal with it. That was fucking stupid!!!

Since I am a disabled person who needs the elevator I fucking cleaned it
up like a BOSS and a SUPERCRIP. (By buying some heavy duty trash bags
and getting someone to help me triple bag it.)  Someone else please put
it into one of our trash bins so that it can go out in Monday's trash
pickup.

ALSO.

The guys at Mi Ranchito asked that we please not smoke on the fire
escape. The ash and cigarette butts fall onto their oranges, their
customers,  and onto the sidewalk and they have to wash the sidewalk
down every morning.

Please help by asking everyone you see who goes onto the fucking fire
escape not to do it.  Also, take a few steps outside and smoke, you
filthy lazy-ass jerks.  And throw your cigarette butts away in a trash
can. What the fuck is your problem?

Sarcastic Thanks,

No Love,

Your Mom  ( what the fucking fuck, clean the fuck up, assholes )

P.S. I consider it the most "excellent" thing I will do today to tell
whoever leaves a giant stinking mess that you are fucking jerks.

P.P.S. SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!!!!!!!!

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ