[Noisebridge-discuss] Magnet wall

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sat Dec 31 03:41:18 UTC 2011

The wall by the entryway that has the touch screen is now painted black
with iron-containing paint that magnets will stick to. I'm coming back
in the morning to add some more coats so it will be even more fabulously
magnetacious!

Thanks to Nicholas from Australia, Tayopa, Josiah and Solomon for
sanding and painting and to Laurent for advice.

I'm hoping to put the photos back there tomorrow or Sunday.

And maybe paint a section with whiteboard paint for a bulletin board as
well.

The top section hasn't been painted yet (I am not super confident on a
ladder)

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ