[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Table

Nick P nickbp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:09:45 UTC 2011

How about attaching the outlets to the underside of the table, at the
ends, facing outwards?

- Put on underside to leave a blank table surface.
- Put on ends to reduce blocking legs/knees (unless someone's sitting
at the end).
- Have them face outwards, with these caveats:
  - Outwards has more visibility, but downwards may(?) be easier to
secure against a forceful plugger/unplugger.
  - Outwards outlets could be positioned a little off-center so that
they're not blocked when tables are end-to-end.

Actually, another place could be the legs of the table, though they'd
again need to be positioned to reduce blockage of legs/knees/other
tables.