[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Table

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:49:52 UTC 2011

For accessibility reasons my arthritic joints would really prefer if it not
be necessary to crouch/climb under the table in order to plug something in.
This means under the table sucks hard, on the legs sucks too (although way
less hard), on the side at waist level facing out is ok (though maybe
problematic for other reasons) on top of table is best.

R.

mediumreality.com