[Noisebridge-discuss] DEAD AIR

John Morgan dr1ce315 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:31:02 UTC 2011

I certainly can't say for sure that twitter was censoring, and it certainly
could have been a bug.  One of the biggest things i've personally noticed
with twitter is I would see a bunch of retweets come through, and then they
would disappear the next day.  Only a few cases of tweets not coming out at
all.  The problem is not with twitter or their hard working staff; it's
with big brother that is going to come in and do whatever they feel like
with the cloud, including censoring twitter.  The necessity for
decentralized text messages is crucial if not today, in the near future..

Good thing I live in a Faraday cage, that tin foil hat sure gets annoying...