[Noisebridge-discuss] Jorgen, drama

jim jim at well.com
Tue Dec 6 17:34:31 UTC 2011

    i am glad that the homeless councilor is passing out
info about noisebridge. i am against anyone sleeping at
noisebridge.
    one element of advice to people in financial trouble
is that they do not sell their teevee or cancel their
entertainment subscription services for the reason that
everyone needs some kind of entertainment, and the home
teevee provides the best and most convenient value.
    similarly, homeless people need community, entertainment,
intellectual stimulation.... noisebridge is a good place
to find such.
    yes, there's a skew to the references, but i see that
as on us to enforce no sleeping at noisebridge.

    i do not know myself if jorgen or laurent or anyone
else is sleeping there, but their accomplishmnts (instrument
woodwork, speaker cabinets...) are impressive. i hope they
stay and have some where else to sleep.