[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelter and housing

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Dec 6 18:48:47 UTC 2011

    i talked to someone who's in and among the homeless
and some of the available shelter and food resources.
that person promises to bring some brochures; i promise
to put those brochures into some kind of noisebridge
community resource binder, maybe with extra copies of
brochures that people can take away.