[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelter and housing

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Dec 6 19:17:19 UTC 2011

As much as dealing with drunken fools at Noisebridge really sucks, and
I'm sure this thread is being helpful in some way, and it's great to
hear discussion about this matter and more root causes will most likely
happen at tonight's meeting (go community!)...

Has anyone tried directly contacting Jörgen while he's sober and
politely letting him know that:

* His actions the other night are being viewed as not excellent by a
number of members and patrons of Noisebridge
* He majorly offended a couple of people
* It might be a good idea for him to talk with the people he's majorly
pissed off and figure out some resolution
* It might also be a good idea for him to not be a drunken fool (or
drunk at all) at Noisebridge ever again
* No one is allowed to sleep at Noisebridge, and him doing so while
being a member is a big no no
* A bunch of folks are going to talk about his actions at our next meeting
* He should come to said meeting
* Possibly participate in discussion towards resolving the issues that
have sprung forth from his actions on said sleeping in the darkroom night

If not I've got him CCed here, but talking to some one in person face to
face is worth a thousand emails, and I'm sure he's been by the space
multiple times since then.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net