[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelter and housing

Leah Klearman lklrmn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:41:45 UTC 2011

The name "HostelBridge" flitted through my head early in these threads (I
contemplated "NoiseHostel" and decided it was contradictory)...it seems
like there are a fairly large number of people associated with NoiseBridge
who are either homeless due to circumstance, are just plain new to SF and
need a short term place to live while they find work and such, and/or are
in SF for just a few days / weeks / months as part of larger travels.

I probably don't want to know how much money and/or paperwork it would take
to open a hostel in SF, but NoiseBridge-ers have done miracles before...

-Leah