[Noisebridge-discuss] What happened to the lasering laptop?

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:54:11 UTC 2011

Does NoiseBridge need a laptop to permanently "attach" to the
workstation, does the FullSpectrum laser need a windows machine?   If
it doesn't need to be uber-powerful, I have a core-duo 2Ghz, 2GB ram
laptop that's in decent shape that could be a dedicated 'lazor'
laptop.  It originally had a copy of Windows Vista on it, and I think
I still have the restore media to put it back on it.  (It currently
has Ubuntu)

-M