[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelter and housing, jorgen and drama

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:11:35 UTC 2011

I have had a number of conversations wth many members of the community
about this issue and my sense of the general feeling is that people are
eager for a group discussion about this particular person and this
particular issue.

Additionally I believe someone who will not stop hassling someone when
asked to, is a safety concern for the larger community.

mediumreality.com