[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelter and housing, jorgen and drama

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 7 00:18:59 UTC 2011

rachel lyra hospodar wrote, On 2011-12-06 16:11:
> I have had a number of conversations wth many members of the community
> about this issue and my sense of the general feeling is that people are
> eager for a group discussion about this particular person and this
> particular issue.

That's great, I'm glad to hear that people are being vocal about how
they feel regarding this person. Have they talked about their feelings
about Jörgen with Jörgen, or asked others to do so?

> Additionally I believe someone who will not stop hassling someone when
> asked to, is a safety concern for the larger community.

I totally agree with what you're saying here on multiple levels. I also
believe a community with a problem should actually communicate that with
the problem maker and include them in on problem solving, since they in
turn are part of the community.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net