[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes, 2011-11-06

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:07:17 UTC 2011

The meeting notes mention Rob starting an HTML5 class at 7pm Monday. That seems to conflict with what I'll be covering in my Frontend Web Development class (I will eventually get into localStorage, new form fields, WebSockets, etc...), and possibly also conflicts with the interests of those taking the Python class, which happens at 7pm as well.

Rob, would you like to combine forces? If applicable, it would be great if you could jump in as a second teacher in regards to these topics.

Jeffrey