[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes, 2011-11-06

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Dec 7 08:55:43 UTC 2011

Drama-o-meter:

<--corporate retreat for the 1% in
malibu-----------------------------------------------#occupyallthetimeavailable-||-->

* [http://www.corvidcollegesf.com/ Corvid college], an anarchically
organized free college, would like to host an event on Saturday December
17th
* We consensed that Andy + the Treasurer be asked if we should take over
payment of the hosting of Noisebridge.net
* We talked about the recent stuff with Jorgen. Jorgen said "I won't be
drunk at Noisebridge again, not sleep here, and not visit Noisebridge
between 8PM and 8AM except meetings, until further notice."

If you were there, and would like to tidy up or add or correct your bits,
go to:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2011_12_06

d.