[Noisebridge-discuss] Mac Air adapter / 28c3

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 19:42:03 UTC 2011

On Dec 24, 2011 11:22 AM, "Tony K. LeTigre" <anthonyletigre at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If anyone currently in the Bay Area has a spare Mac Air laptop power
adapter + cord, or knows how I can get one today, please let me know asap!

Craigslist?
Applestore?
give Central computer a call?

> Think of yourself as Santa Claus and me as Tiny Tony.
>
> Also, I would love to get a few "reports from 28c3" for the ZiP, from
anyone who's there right now. Information on any of the topics listed here
is welcome & relevant. I can wait til the beginning of January if
necessary. But let me know if you will be submitting so I can save space
(for the print version of the zine).

I want to write a report from 28c3.  From hardware angles.

I thought the submission date was the 15th.

-rma