[Noisebridge-discuss] Mac Air adapter / 28c3

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 19:22:28 UTC 2011

If anyone currently in the Bay Area has a spare *Mac Air laptop power
adapter + cord*, or knows how I can get one today, please let me know asap!

Think of yourself as Santa Claus and me as Tiny Tony.

Also, I would love to get a few "reports from 28c3" for the ZiP, from
anyone who's there right now. Information on any of the topics listed
here<http://events.ccc.de/2011/09/09/cfp-for-28th-chaos-communication-congress/>is
welcome & relevant. I can wait til the beginning of January if
necessary. But let me know if you will be submitting so I can save space
(for the print version of the zine).

EOF

+0ny