[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 22:31:15 UTC 2011

You are right, it is really easy to mix our hopes with the reality and ruin an experiment or rather the conclusions. I understand the system of hypotheses testing etc. I did a lots of placebo tests and I've more than six years of intense experimental experience.

I think I put the wording wrongly. I rather want to live based on the lunar calendar = moon phases because I do already know based on my personal experience (plus I believe few thousands years of experience of humankind) that this way is better. I'll be checking what is going on during my life and we will see. I'm sure that there will be interferences but I do believe that in majority it will be better for me (and I think for most of other people).

Anyway, thanks for points I'll certainly keep the proper scientific approach for some of my brewing and fermentation experiments, there it is very handy.

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi