[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 20:33:49 UTC 2011

That's a very good point. If you want to test the hypothesis, "my canine teeth get longer and raw meat tastes better during the full moon", you probably want to deliberately avoid knowing when it's a full moon. Keep a log of how tasty kibbe nayeh (or other favorite raw meat dish) is, and how long your canine teeth are. Then, after a few months, check how well that correlates with full moons.

It is truly astounding how easy it is to affect subjective measurements. When you tell people they are about to hear sound through $5k speaker cables, they very frequently believe the sound is better. When you alternate between $5k speaker cables and cheap zip cord, asking people to note quality without telling them which is which, they can't tell the difference.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone