[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 04:24:52 UTC 2011

Personally I like the 7 day week concept.  52*7=364. So a solar year is 52
weeks plus a real "new year day" or "hangover recovery day". Or maybe party
day 2.

Maybe the week concept could be changes to 4+1.  But we would need to
adjust vacation time to make up for the missing 31 days off per year.
(52*2=104 vs 73 5 day weeks)